Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Looking to Connect with UK Bloggers and Self-Published/Indie Authors

Thursday 3 May 2012

Looking to Connect with UK Bloggers and Self-Published/Indie Authors


When I started this blog, one of my aims was to help promote more well-written self-published/indie books to UK readers. I'd noticed that self-published books often have a bad press and whilst in some cases this may be deserved, there are many good books hidding amonst the bad ones. Its these that I wanted to share with others.

I'd aimed particularly to get out to UK readers, because that just happens to be where I live. Sure, I'd love to know that people around the world are reading my blog, but I always like to collect with those whom I have some chance of actually meeting one day. 

And so, this brings me to my request. I'd like to hear from you if you're a UK blogger or a self-published/indie author looking for reviews. Are there any UK-based blogs you'd recommend I'd follow? Also, does anyone have any tips for getting more UK based readers? All advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance.


Related posts:
Publicising independent and new authors
Musing Mondays #12
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...