Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: The Horse and His Boy (A Review)

Sunday 18 July 2010

The Horse and His Boy (A Review)

OK, so you've probably got fed up of me commenting on this book, but I promise this will be my last post on the subject (for now, at least).

I find this book a bit slow at first. The tale seemed simple and uninspiring, the biblical references obvious and inconsistant. However, once Aslan revealed himself the tale become more interesting. I started to look back and consider the forms in which he had appeared before. What was his purpose? Was there a grand design in the mind of the author? How did it compare with God's role in our own world? Worth reading as part of the Narnia serious, although still not as good as some of the other stories in my opinion.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...