Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: The Stars Like Dust by Asimov (A Review)

Thursday 15 July 2010

The Stars Like Dust by Asimov (A Review)

I'd heard a lot of praise for Asimov, but for some reason I had always felt that I would not enjoy this works. I think, maybe, I had the impression that it would be like Arthur C. Clarke- of whose books that I've read I only enjoyed the 2001: A Space Odyssey series so far. So I'm glad that I gave this BookCrossing ray a try, because I found that I really enjoyed this book. The plot twists kept the story alive and my brain engaged. And there was something about the writing style which I enjoyed (although I can't quite put my finger on it). If this is truly not the best of his work, as other reviewers have suggested, then I look forward to reading more of his stuff.

If you're interested reading this book then check out the ray on bookcrossing- new participants are still being accepted!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...