Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Random Reads (1)

Monday 7 May 2012

Random Reads (1)


Hosted by I'm Loving Books

When I saw this meme, I just had to join in. I'm loving my new approach of reading books in the order they've been on my bookshelves, but ocassionally I just want to mix things up a bit. That's where this meme comes in.




I'm going to be picking my books by choosing using random.org to pick from numbered shelves and then books on that shelf.


Here we go:
Shelf number 12
Book number 4

That means that this month's random read is:
Star Trek The Next Generation: Intellivore by Diane Duane

Blurb:
The Great Rift lies between the Sagittarius and Orion arms of the galaxy. Stars are scarce there, beyond the authority of the Federation, and legends abound of lost civilizations and of ancient monsters that prey upon those who dare to venture into the vast darkness between the stars. When several ships and colonies mysteriously disappear into the Rift, the U.S.S. Enterprise leads and expedition to investigate various disturbing reports. Accompanied by two other Federation starships, Picard and his fellow captains discover a bizarre menace of unimaginable power. And the only way to trap this destructive entity is to use the Enterprise as bait.


What will you be reading this month?

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...