Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Persuade me why I should join Pinterest

Friday 4 May 2012

Persuade me why I should join Pinterest


As you may have noticed, I don't have many pictures on my blog. Unfortunatly I just don't have the talent to take my own photos or the time to search the internet for copyright free ones.

When I first heard about pinterest I must admit that I thought it could be a great way of advertising my blog. The only problem? No pictures to import! And this seemed to be the only useful tool.

Now, I don't want to be accussed of jumping on the bandwagon but I've heard so much about pinterest that I thought I'd give any of you who are fans a chance to persuade me.

So, should I join pinterest? What do you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...