Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: The Time Traveller's Wife (movie review)

Thursday 10 May 2012

The Time Traveller's Wife (movie review)



IMDB Synopsis
A romantic drama about a Chicago librarian with a gene that causes him to involuntarily time travel, and the complications it creates for his marriage.

Stars: Eric Bana, Rachel MacAdams, Ron Livingston


My review:
I just love the premise of this book/film- such a creative idea! I felt very attached to the relationships as they played out on the screen infront of me. Having said that, I spent a lot of the time I was watching looking out for the parts of the book that I remembered (especially as it got nearer the end). A good film, but I'm not sure if all the jumping around could have been confusing had I not already read the book.
OK if you liked the book and yet can take it as a seperate identity.






Have you read the book/ seen the movie? What do you think?


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...