Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: It's Monday: What Are You Reading? AND Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Update

Monday 4 August 2014

It's Monday: What Are You Reading? AND Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Update








I'm still finishing off 36 Arguments for The Existence of God, but I am in the appendix now. It's a very interesting book, not at all what I expected. I will post my final thoughts soon in a review.

Next up is A Vision of Angels by Timothy Jay Smith, a book about Jerusalem and Gaza that I have been asked to review. I think its very appropriate considering current events.

I'm hoping to pick the book after as part of the August Random Reads meme (I've posted a link to where I found out about it, as the official link-up doesn't seem to have appeared yet). That means I don't yet know what my next book will be after that (such fun!). 


What are you reading?


 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...