Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Back To School Book Blogger Challenge: Day Three

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Back To School Book Blogger Challenge: Day Three









I'm not sure if its my most memorable school memory, but it's probably my most memorable book-related school memory.

My best friend (Joanna) and I used to have the honour and privilege of being school librarians at my primary school. In truth I suspect we were the only ones interested, but being a book lover I really enjoyed it. It meant sorting out the books and keeping them neat and tidy. We learnt how to use the dewey decimal system and the catalogue. We got to help people choose their books. Best of all though, it was a lovely quiet place where we could get plenty of our own reading done.
 
What are your library memories?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...