Tomorrow sees the beginning of the Bout of Books Readathon. So, before we start, here are my goals:
Time Devoted to Reading
I'm basically going to read as much as I can during the week. I expect this will be more on the Wednesday and Thursday than on other days because of my busy schedule. I'm aiming to spend one of these two days mainly reading.
- To spend more time reading than I usually do (not get too distracted by twitter and facebook)
- To particpate with at least some of the challenges
Books To Read
- My August Random Read (still to be chosen when writing)
- Lily: An American Fable by Samuel Bagby
- I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
What are your plans for this week?