Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Back To School Blogger Challenge: Day One

Monday 18 August 2014

Back To School Blogger Challenge: Day One


I'm joining in with the Back to School Book Blogger Challenge for the next 9 days. As its still holiday season in the UK, I'm looking a these as holiday homeworks.



Day One: Share a Little Bit About Yourself

Hi, I'm Abigail. I live in England, near Oxford. I love reading and making music. Now and again I take up cross-stitch tapestries, making cards, or an interest in history. I like to blog and write, but wish I had more time to do it. In my spare time I enjoy spending quiet time with my books, meditating, journaling, or gazing at beautiful countryside.

What do you enjoy doing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...