Time devoted to reading
I went away for a long weekend, during which I was able to do a little more reading than usual. I went to bed a little early last night and did a bit of extra reading. I also read for about half an hour before lunch today. All in all, I have devoted a little more time to reading than usual. I plan to do a decent amount of reading this afternoon as well.
- read more than usual (so far). I have managed not to be distracted by facebook or twitter
- joined in with the Book Spine Poetry Challenge
Books To Read
I have read:
- The World of Poo by Terry Pratchett (my August Random Read)
- some of Lily: An American Fable by Samuel Bagby (there will be more about this in my review)
- I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
How are you doing in the Bout of Books Readathon?
What are you reading?