Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Bout of Books: Day Three Update

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Bout of Books: Day Three Update







Time devoted to reading
I went away for a long weekend, during which I was able to do a little more reading than usual. I went to bed a little early last night and did a bit of extra reading. I also read for about half an hour before lunch today. All in all, I have devoted a little more time to reading than usual. I plan to do a decent amount of reading this afternoon as well.


My goals

I have:

  • read more than usual (so far). I have managed not to be distracted by facebook or twitter
  • joined in with the Book Spine Poetry Challenge


Books To Read 

I have read:
  1. The World of Poo by Terry Pratchett (my August Random Read)
  2. some of Lily: An American Fable by Samuel Bagby (there will be more about this in my review)
I am reading:
  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


How are you doing in the Bout of Books Readathon?
Or
What are you reading? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...