Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni- A Review

Monday 28 March 2011

Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni- A Review

Apologies for the lateness of this review. Life was so busy at the end of last week that I didn't get round to reviewing this book which I finished on Wednesday. Hopefully you'll still enjoy my review despite this.

'Sister of My Heart' is a deeply emotional book whose characters and events truly touched me. I loved the interaction between the characters and the way their personalities affection events. There were some lovely surprises during the book as well, which really got to me. I rarely like romance stories, but the descriptions and the style of this book truly won me over. One of the best books I've read so far this year.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...