- I love being able to easily interact with others, in a much faster when than through e-mails or comments.
- Its really easy to find out interesting things via twitter, or see what's popular at a certain time.
- Tweets from all your favourite blogs, or people, can be seen at the same time.
- Tweets are great for getting a quick glimpse of a thought.
- Social networks are for being social- and its pretty easy to do so.
- They're great for reaching loads of different people.
- Its all too easy to get distracted from reading or (god forbid) working by tweets
- Do you really want everyone to know all that you've put on facebook?
- Why do people seem to think you want to know what they had for breakfast?
- I seem to be swamped with information about events I can't attend, or giveaways I can't enter
What's your opinion?
Other related posts: