Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Armchair BEA: Beyond My Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Armchair BEA: Beyond My Blog


The main thing that blogging had brought to me is review copies of books, and the author relationships that come with them. I wrote a while ago about finding out about Heidi Ruby Miller through reviewing her book Ambasadora. This really demonstrates the sort of author relationship that I'd like to have, and which I feel I'm starting to have thanks to book blogging.

Of course, actually getting review copies of books is great as well. I really enjoy reading books that others might not have heard about yet, and the excitement of knowing that I might just discover a new up-and-coming author. One of my recent finds was Ray's Ellis' N.H.I., which  really enjoyed- and I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

My blogging hasn't really sent storms out into the 'real world' (yet), but I'm quite happy sitting at home and blogging away. And its great to know that others out there are reading what I write, alongside writing their own blogs/books. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...