Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: 10 reasons why I Don't Read E-Books

Friday 1 June 2012

10 reasons why I Don't Read E-Books


  1. I do not have an e-book reader
  2. Reading on a screen too much makes my eyes tired
  3. I like being able to read safely in the bath
  4. I hate having electronic devices in my bedroom (one of my favourite places to read).
  5. I like the feel of 'real' books
  6. Its too easy to get self-published electronically
  7. I want to spread the love of physical books
  8. I like to pass books onto other people (something that's harder to do with e-books)
  9. I just don't get the same pleasure reading books on my computer
  10. I've said I don't read e-books in my review policy
So why am I still getting review requests for e-books?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...