Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Armchair BEA: Introductions First

Monday 4 June 2012

Armchair BEA: Introductions First


Welcome to my first post of Armchair BEA 2012. Apologies for the slightly late start- Jubilee events here in the UK have rather sucked up my blogging time so far.

So, I little about myself:
Q. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
A. Hi! My name is Abigail and I'm a blogger, but first and foremost I am a reader. An electic reader (and a musician as well)! I've been blogging for about 2 years now. I started blogging because I wanted somewhere to share reviews of the books I'd read with other people. 

Q. Where do you see your blog in five years?
A. Hopefully with an even bigger following, more author interviews, and more reviews of self-published UK books. I'd hope to have sorted myself out so that I can post every day consistently and maybe be hosting a meme or two as well. I'd also like to have some cool new graphics.

Q. Which is your favourite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?
A. How Books Can Grow on Trees- I think it summarises all the best things about BookCrossing, and shows my more creative side. 

Q. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
A. I'd like to have dinner with Rincewind from the Discworld series, because anything might happen!

Q. Which literary location would you most like to visit. Why?
A. I'd love to go to New Zealand and visit all the places that they used for the LOTR movies just because they look so stunning. Does this count as literary?


Thanks for reading my replies. 
If you have any other questions you'd like to ask me, feel free to leave them in the comments.

Also, if you leave a link to your own post then I'll try to visit asap. 


 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...