Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Pick Your Thon Results

Monday 18 June 2012

Pick Your Thon Results


First of all, apologies for not updating during the event. Unfortunatly it coincided with preparing for a craft
stall on Saturday, and I just didn't get the chance to come online much at all last week.

Anyway, this update is 'better late than never' as they say.

I read two book during pick-your-thon: A Dark Time by Dennis Bradford and Small Gods by Terry Pratchett. I managed to finish A Dark Time and a review will hopefully be up tomorrow.

I read 179 pages in total during 3.5 hours. Unfortunatly this is only about the same amount of reading than I normally due. Alongside being busy, I just didn't feel like doing the extra reading needed on Saturday.

Hopefully next time I'll manage to do some more reading, and do some challenges as well. I still had a good time though and I'm looking forward to catching up with other people's posts over the next week.

How was your reading or reviewing week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...