Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday #5

Monday 28 February 2011

Meet Me On Monday #5

Hosted by Never Growing Old


1.  What are you wearing right now?


Black trousers and a horizontally stripped blue, green, white and black craghopper jumper.

2.  Do you have any freckles?

Nope

3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

Never tried any of them.. In fact, I don't think I even know what flavours exist

4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

The King's Speech. It definatly deserved all the oscars its just got!

5.  Would you rather live without tv or without music?
Now that's a hard one. I'm quite a TV addict so I'd definatly miss that. On the other hand music is a integral part of my everyday life. If I could still make my own music then I'd rather have no music, but if all music was no-existant then I guess I'd have to live without TV. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...