Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Book Blogger Hop #5

Friday 25 February 2011

Book Blogger Hop #5

Hosted by Crazy For Books

Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?
Before I answer this question suppose I ought to explain to my readers where my blogs name comes from. 'QNN Story Factory' (otherwise known as 'The Story Factory') is another site whch I run, dedicated to story writing- the QNN stands for Queen News Nework as in the band. When I started this blog I was intending to cross-post some of the stories I put on that site and so a similar name seemed sensible.
Now to answer the question:
Yes, sometimes I do. The sort of writing I do has changed! I no longer want to write any sort of fanfiction and the site name links me with my past writing. Its not that I'm ashamed with what I wrote before, its just that its totally different to what I want to write now. But then I sit back and realise that I quite like the name in its own right and it describes quite well what this blog is about- and so I keep it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...