Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday #3

Monday 7 February 2011

Meet Me On Monday #3

Hosted by Never Growing Old

1.  Did you watch the Superbowl?

Nope. I live in the UK, so there isn't really much interest around here. I'm nnot into sports anyway, so I suspect that I'd be one of the people avoiding it if I was in the US (like I do with the World Cup here).

2.  What is the last book that you read?

The last book that I finished was called 'A Great Big Read'. It was more a compilation of books than an actual book in itself. I've written a review aboout it if you're interested in knowing more.

3.  What is your favorite kind of cake?

Chocolate cake- although I'm on a diet at the moment so I'm only allowed the virtual kind.

4.  Do you snore?

Not that I know of

5.  Do you play an instrument?
Yes, I play the Eb Tenor Horn, as well as basic  keyboard and guitar.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...