Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday #4

Monday 14 February 2011

Meet Me On Monday #4

Hosted by Never Growing Old

1.  Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?


Only from another booklover- a copy of the story of St Valentine with a little note.

2.  What is your favorite topping on something toasted?

Depends whether you mean on toast or as a toastie. My favourite thing on toast is spaghetti hoops. My favourite toastie is tuna and blue cheese (yes, I know that's rather unusual)

3.  Do you pick out your outfit the night before?

Depends on what time I have to go out and if I'm going anywhere special or not.

4.  What food item do you absolutely despise?


Baked beans

5.  Righty or lefty?
 I'm right handed
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...