Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: End of Hour 24- The Finish Line

Sunday 10 April 2011

End of Hour 24- The Finish Line

Well, I've really enjoyed my first ever Dewey's 24-hour readathon. It was a challenge to stay awake at times, but I'm glad I did. Its been lovely to see so many people visiting the blog and I'd like to say thankyou to those who took time to post a comment. And I've managed to get through both my ring reads and 1 book for review, as well as starting a new 'stream of suggestions' book. I'm going to take a well deserved rest now before I announce the winners of the giveaways- all of which are now closed!

Please feel free to post comments about what you've thought of the readathon, either as a participant or a reader of this blog.

Reading Record
Hour 24- 20mins
Grand total = 11h 20mins

Mini-challenges
End of event survey (see post)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...