Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit (a review)

Friday 26 February 2010

When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit (a review)

It's been a long time since I last read this book, so I was particularly looking forward to another look at it. So when the book arrived in the post (just as I was about to finish my current book) I was very excited.

I'd forgotten the charm of the book and the way in which it was written from a child's point of view. I'd forgotten the way in which it explores the effects of war and becoming a refugee without going into the nitty-gritty political and battles of WW2. In short I rediscovered the joy of this book. I hope it can do the same for many others during its BokoCrossing journey, as well as bringing a new world to many children. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...