Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Bought 4 new books!!!!

Friday 19 February 2010

Bought 4 new books!!!!

Saw Stephen Fry's autobiography in HMV and just couldn't resist it at £3:
Moab is my Washpot by Stephen Fry
Waky title. I enjoy QI and that endangered animals series he did (the one with the Douglas Adam's style images inbetween), so I'm hoping that I'll enjoy this as well. Having just finished Paul O'Grady's autobiography, I'm ready for that of another funny person so have started it already. Will probably go up on BookCrossing when I've finished (I rarely read biographies twice).

Then, as I was in town anyway, I decided to pop into Waterstones. They had a buy 2 get the 3rd free offer on, so I ended up getting 3 books.
Naked Name of Love
The Wilderness
The Spy Game
Will read these alongside the others on my TBR list (in no particular order) and then decide whether I'm likely to ever desperately want to read them again. If not, they'll go up on BookCrossing.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...