Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Help Me Decide What to Read for Dewey's Readathon

Friday 21 October 2011

Help Me Decide What to Read for Dewey's Readathon

Quick, quick! Time is running out before th Dewey Readathon and I still don't know what I want to read!
This will be my second time and I'm so looking forward to it, but I just can't choose whether I should read one of the 2 series I'm collecting (Discworld and Christian Jacq books) or whether I should carry on going through my TBR pile as usual. Part of me would like to make it special, but then part of me wants to get through the backlog of books that I haven't touched yet.

So, I wondered whether you- my readers- could  help (yes I realise its a lazy approach, but hopefully it will work). If you'd like to help me out then please fill in the poll below. To say thankyou if you leave your e-mail address then I'll enter you into a giveaway to win one of the winning books.
Poll will end 1pm tomorrow (Saturday) UK time, when the readathon starts.

Thanks in advance.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...