Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's 24 hour readathon- End of Hour 3

Saturday 22 October 2011

Dewey's 24 hour readathon- End of Hour 3

It's 4pm here now and about the sort of time I start to think about what I'm going to cook for dinner. I have some venison I bought from the farmer's market yesterday as a special treat, but have yet to work out how I'm going to cook it. I also have to decide whether to have kale or cauliflower (a strange-looking green type from a local farm shop) with it. Oh well, hope this musing doesn't get in the way of my reading during the next hour.

Here's what's been happening here in the last hour:
Current reading: Up to p203 in Radio Shangri-La
Reviews posted: 0
Break activity in the last hour: Lots of little bits and bobs
Snacks/drinks: None
Blogs visited: 4
Blogs posted on: 1
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...