Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: End of Event Meme

Sunday 23 October 2011

End of Event Meme

Which hour was most daunting for you?
I didn't really have a daunting hour this time since I had to do other things as well. I guess the hardest hour was the one just before I went to bed. 

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I'm really hooked on 'The Eternal Quest' by Julian Branston. It has quite a slow start (so its probably a first book), but its getting quite funny now and that really woke me up.

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I'd have liked it if some of the mini-challenges latest a bit longer, so that I could do them even though I'd had to get some shut-eye (some of my favourites were on when I was asleep)

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I liked the idea of listing books we'd read

How many books did you read?
Just one finished this time (and another half way through), but I'm quite pleased with the pace I read at. 

What were the names of the books you read?
'Radio Shangri-La' and 'The Eternal Quest'

Which book did you enjoy most?
So far probably Radio Shangri-La, but I have a feeling The Eternal Quest is going to get better. 

Which did you enjoy least?
See above

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn't a cheerleader, but I did enjoy visiting other people's blogs independently. I think my advice from this would be that its better to visit a few and make meaningful comments than simply post a few cheers that could be inappropriate. 

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Definatly. Hopefully I won't have other commitments next time. I'll be a reader, with some unofficial cheering as I was this year. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...