Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Christmas Reading

Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Reading








This Christmas I'm looking forward to:

  • Lots of Reading
Isn't it great to finally have that time to read the book you've been waiting to get to all year. When family gets too much I love to retreat into my 'reading zone'- its a brilliant way to escape the stresses that Christmas can bring.
  • Re-reading the Christmas story.
I've already started this one. I've been reading from a chronological version of the bible and its been amazing to see how the different gospel accounts vary and to get a better idea of what really comes first in the Xmas story.
  • Seeing a one-man version of 'A Christmas Carol'
I'm going to this one tonight and am very intigued to see how it goes.
  • Wallowing in those soppy books
You know, the kind that only come out at Christmas and in the middle of summer. And then there are those which are really only appropriate at this time of year.
  • Taking a blogging break
But don't worry- I'll be setting up automatic posts to amuse you all throughout the festive period.


What bookish things are you doing this Christmas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...