Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: National November- How You Can Take Part!

Thursday 18 October 2012

National November- How You Can Take Part!


I've really enjoyed writing about disabilities and sharing my experiences with you this month. Thankyou to the authors who let me review their books, or put up their guest posts. And thankyou to those of you who've commented as well.

Next month's feature will be 'National November'.
I'll be trying to highlight British authors, bloggers, and mentions of my home land from within books.
But November will be even better if you guys take part.

So, I'm on the lookout for authors and bloggers to be spotlighted. I'm also interested to hear about your favourite British authors and/or books. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post letting me know how you'd like to take part, the name of your blog (if you have one), and how to contact you.

Who/what qualifies?
  • To be a spotlighted author or blogger all I ask is that you currently, or have some time in the past, lived within one of the countries that make up Britain. 
  • You can nominate any author who meets the same criteria, or book that they've written.
  • I'd also like to hear about books you've read that are based in Britain.

 So, if you're interested then just leave a comment in reply to this post (or send me a direct tweet). Please make sure you tell me what you'd like to do to be involved, and how to contact you. If you'd like to be a featured blogger/author, or write a guest post then please also leave a link to your blog if you have one.

Thanks for you interest and I hope to hear from you soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...