Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's Readathon: End of Event Meme

Sunday 14 October 2012

Dewey's Readathon: End of Event Meme


Which hour was most daunting for you?
The most annoying hour was 8-9pm when I wanted to be reading, but was busy putting other people's children to bed.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I think I'd read so Jasper Fforde books- they're full of comedy, easy to read if you're tired and full of nuances if you're not. 

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, it was great as always

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
They're seemed to be a good mix of different memes

How many books did you read?
Almost all of one book, and a little bit of another

What were the names of the books you read?
Sundiver by David Brin
Dragonsinger by Anne McCarthy

Which book did you enjoy most?
Dragonsinger

Which did you enjoy least?
Sundiver

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn't a cheerleader. 

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Probably just a reader again. I'd love to be a cheerleader, but I think I'd want to be able to stay up all night for that so that I can get as much reading done as possible alongside. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...