Thanks for joining us for our 'Music Through the Pages' event, which will be running all throughout August.
Here's where we get to meet each other.
Simply answer 5 of the following questions (or invent your own unique way to say hello) and post a link/your answers in the comments.
- Introduce yourself in 10 (or less) words
- How did you find out about 'Music Through The Pages'?
- Tell us about your favourite book
- What sort of music do you like?
- If you were a song what would you be?
- If you could invite any authors or musicians round for a dinner party who would you invite and what would you talk about?
- Share your favourite book or music related saying
- Describe your favourite place to read or listen to music
- Do you have a blog? If so, tell us about it
- Do you play any instruments?
Here are my answers:
1. Hello from host blogger, reviewer and reader. Thanks for coming.
3. I don't have a favourite book as such, but I have several favourite authors. My 4 I read most are Terry Pratchett, Ursula Le Guin, Christian Jacq, and Jasper Fforde. My favourite of them all is Jasper Fforde.
6. I would love to have a dinner party with Brian May, Terry Pratchett and Jasper Fforde. I would love to talk about the possibility of other worlds, and I think they would be really funny together.
8. I love to read tucked up in bed (although its a little too hot to do that here at the moment)
10. I play the Eb tenor horn, as well as knowing very basic guitar.
Well, that's all from me for now- I look forward to hearing from you soon.