Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Welcome to 'Music Through The Pages'

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Welcome to 'Music Through The Pages'


Thanks for joining us for our 'Music Through the Pages' event, which will be running all throughout August.

Here's where we get to meet each other.
Simply answer 5 of the following questions (or invent your own unique way to say hello) and post a link/your answers in the comments.

  1. Introduce yourself in 10 (or less) words
  2. How did you find out about 'Music Through The Pages'?
  3. Tell us about your favourite book
  4. What sort of music do you like?
  5. If you were a song what would you be?
  6. If you could invite any authors or musicians round for a dinner party who would you invite and what would you talk about?
  7. Share your favourite book or music related saying
  8. Describe your favourite place to read or listen to music
  9. Do you have a blog? If so, tell us about it
  10. Do you play any instruments?


Here are my answers:

1. Hello from host blogger, reviewer and reader. Thanks for coming.

3. I don't have a favourite book as such, but I have several favourite authors. My 4 I read most are Terry Pratchett, Ursula Le Guin, Christian Jacq, and Jasper Fforde. My favourite of them all is Jasper Fforde.

6. I would love to have a dinner party with Brian May, Terry Pratchett and Jasper Fforde. I would love to talk about the possibility of other worlds, and I think they would be really funny together.

8. I love to read tucked up in bed (although its a little too hot to do that here at the moment)

10. I play the Eb tenor horn, as well as knowing very basic guitar.

Well, that's all from me for now- I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...