Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: It's Monday: What Are You Reading #18

Monday 18 July 2011

It's Monday: What Are You Reading #18

Hosted by Book Journey


Last week
At the beginning of the week I took part in 'Once Upon A Readathon'. Click on the link to see what I posted. The result was that I read quite a lot early on, but my reading then slowed down again. As usual, click on the links for reviews.
Tomorrow When The War Began by John Marsden

This week
I'm currently about half way through 'An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears
Next up: The Hairdresser of Harare by Tendai Huchu

Next week
I have a whole pile of books waiting to be read urgently, so I'm going to suspend doing my next read poll for a little while. It will return when I'm having to make reading choices again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...