Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Personal (biblical) challenge

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Personal (biblical) challenge

2011 is the 400th anniversary of the King James' bible. Across the UK (and around the world) many events are taking place to celebrate this event. Lots of these events are also about encouraging people to read the bible and making it easier to access.

As a Christian, I've been thinking about how I could link my interest with BookCrossing to this event. I've decided to set myself a challenge to read and release as much Christian literature as I can this year. This will mainly be in the form of bible study notes and Christian fiction.

If any other Christians out there would like to join me I would love to hear from you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...