Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: My reading story

Saturday 22 January 2011

My reading story

Sheila at Book Journey asked 'what is your [reading] story'?

Did you come from a family of readers?
My Dad used to be a librarian and very much enjoys reading. My house has always been full of bookshelves overflowing with books. These were mainly read by my Dad during holidays, and ocassionally at other times or by my Mum.

Do you have memories of being read to as a child?
Not really. I think its been so much part of my life that all those memories have sort of flowed together.

Did you find your way into the pages by some other way?
I remember being drawn into books so much that I would stay up and use a torch to read under the covers of my bed. I've certainly ending up loving books even more than my parents and now have shelves and shelves of books of my own. Plus my parents TBR pile keeps increasing as I pass when I've read (and think they'd enjoy) onto them. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...