Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: War of the Worlds- A Review

Monday 21 June 2010

War of the Worlds- A Review

Surprised myself at how quickly I read this- must be a good sign. I finally understand now about all the panic when the radio-version was first broadcast. H.G.Wells writes in a realistic and gripping manner which makes you want to read on and on. Even knowing what would happen from TV productions, I found the book hard to put down. A true classic!

I've actually found myself inspired to try listening to the radio programme again (if I can find a copy). I seem to remember trying to sit down to it 10 or so years ago, but I was younger then so I think its well time for another go. Will try to remember to post something here if I do.

This book was part of a ring, so please don't request it from me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...