Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: 'Our Tragic Universe'- A Review

Monday 21 June 2010

'Our Tragic Universe'- A Review

Exploring and debating the reality of the universe, I found myself contemplating many of the issues rasied in this fictional story. It is as if the characters' journeys are a distorted image of real life and the inner struggles than many go through. The idea of structuring this around an author appealed to me, as did the idea of trying to explore the world without genre stereotypes. The story was slow or almost non-existant in parts, so I had to use my imagination to full in the gaps (something I don't mins doing, but others might feel should be the job of the author alone). Worth giving a go- you may enjoy it like I did!

Please note that this review correponds to an uncorrected proof copy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...