Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: It's Monday: What Are You Reading #17

Monday 20 June 2011

It's Monday: What Are You Reading #17

Hosted by Book Journey

It's been another slow week of reading. For some reason I only seem to be getting through 2 books a week recently, instead of my usual 4. On the plus side, I'm wizzing through my current book, so I'm hoping to be onto the delayed books soon.
As usual, click on the links to get access to my reviews- and don't forget to vote for one of the books you want me to read next week!

Read last week
Empire: Wounds of Honour by Anthony Riches

Currently reading
The Arabian Nights (chosen by reader's vote)

To read this week
Wild Swans by Jung Chang (chossen by reader's vote)
Safely Home by Randy Alcorn (apologies for those whoo have been waiting for me to get to this one)
Jabez by Thom Lemmon
Tomorrow When the War Began by John Marsden (bookcrossing ray)

To read next week
? YOU CHOOSE!
I have a few rays waiting to be reads, of which I hope to get to one or two.  In addition, I'll be reading a book voted for by my blog readers. Do help me decide which book to read by voting from the main page. Thanks in advance.

ALSO LOOK OUT FOR:
500 comments giveaway- running until Friday
5000 viewer's giveaway- launching as soon as I reach that target
The usual reviews as I finish each book.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...