Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Discovering Bookbarn

Monday 6 June 2011

Discovering Bookbarn

The big news for this week is that I've discovered Bookbar. Situated in the Bristol countriside, I'd heard that this was a great place to get bargain books. Having never managed to find the time to visit, Iwas delighted to find myself being driven right past it on Saturday morning. The result? 16 more books to add to my collection (at only £1 each)! Here's a rundown of what I bought:

For bookcrossing (all book that I really loved and want to share my love of with others)
The Stone of Light: Paneb the Ardent by Christian Jacq
Ramses: Under the Western Acacia by Christian Jacq
Secrets of the Desert by Christian Jacq
Ramses: The Lady of Abu Simbel by Christian Jacq
The Queen and I by Sue Townsend
Ramses: The Temple of a Million Years by Christian Jacq

TBR
Star Trek The Next Generation: Here There Be Dragons by John Peel
Star Trek The Next Generation: Intellivore by Diane Duane
Starman by Alan Dean Foster
One Hundred andd One Ways by Maka Yoshikawa
The Darwin Awards by Wendy Northcutt
Quantum Leap: The Wall by Ashley McConnell
The Day Job by Terry Wogan
Around the World in 80 days by Michael Palin

Have you been to the bookbarn? What did you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...