Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Intro

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Intro









OK so I'm a little late starting this challenge, but when I saw it I thought- that just fits me perfectly!

I currently have several shelves and 6 boxes of unread books, and my review request list is set for the next two years, unless I speed up a bit. It would be great to be able to get rid of some books because I've read them, rather than because I've decided their not my style any more. 

Objective: Read as many books from your TBR pile as possible during the two weeks this event will span.

My goals: Simply to read as many unread books as possible. I'm on holiday so this should be a little easier than usual, although I may get distracted by blogging and twitter I suspect.


More info and sign up at Fly To Fiction



How many books are in your TBR Pile?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...