Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Musing Mondays #10

Monday 14 November 2011

Musing Mondays #10

Hosted by Should Be Reading

This week’s musing asks…
Are you currently collecting any authors? Why?
Do you have all of their books? If not, why not? 
Did you buy all the books in the collection at the same time, or did you buy a book here, a book there? Have you actually read all of the collection? If not, why not?


I am collecting Christian Jacq, Terry Pratchett and Jasper Fforde books. I collect them because I love the way they write so much that I want to read their books over and over again. I knoe that when I pick up one of these books then I'll always have a good time.

I believe that I have all of Jasper Fforde's books and almost all of Terry Pratchett's books (I can't decide whether I should include the children's books and Discworld background books in my collection, so some of these are missing at the moment). I've collected these mainly as they've come out, hence not having all of Christian Jacq's books- there are just too many out to buy all at once, so I tend to buy them when I find them on special offer.

I have read most of my collections, but there are a few newer ones which I've still to read because my TBR pile has simply got in the way. Since the books I collect are almost all part of series, I often feel like I need to read the earlier books first so I need a good chunk of ring-free time to get to them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...