Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: The First Amendment (a review)

Friday 9 April 2010

The First Amendment (a review)


This is the first Stargate book I've read but, liking the Stargate series, I thought I'd give it a go. I was really impressed with the writing style. Sometimes science fiction / TV series books are written in a rather stilted manner, but this one wasn't. The characters acted in a way which fitted their TV personas and the adventure was different to many Stargate episodes. Having said that, the planet seemed far too much like something out of a 1960s science fiction movie. There were plot reasons for this, but I think it could have been done more effectively. Suitable for Stargate lovers and novices, thanks to the brief but thorough explanations of characters and events.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...