Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Swindon (Magic Roadabout) BookCrossing UnConvention

Saturday 2 October 2010

Swindon (Magic Roadabout) BookCrossing UnConvention

I'm sitting here in my room, having just finished making journal entries for the many books people kindly gave me at the BookCrossing UnConvention. I'm wearing my 'Let's have a magic UnCon' t-shirt and I'm feeling good. It was magical today, meeting up with many of the bookcrossers who had only been usernames previously, joining in a book-swap game and listening to Jasper Fford.

So, I'd just like to say a big thankyou to the organisers, the authors and fellow attendees. I'm sorry I could only stay for such a short time with you, but I have a great time anyway. And thankyou, of course, to all the people who left me books (especially my NSS who was enormously generous with her gift(s) and time in getting/making them). I do hope that you see this post and that you understand how much it all meant to me.

I would love to hear from anyone else who was there about your favourite moments. And if you weren't there where were you?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...