Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Summer Sharer: Review Resort

Friday 12 August 2011

Summer Sharer: Review Resort

I love sharing my reviews with you all, but now I want to provide an opportunity for you to share your reviews with me (and all my readers). Whilst I follow many of your through google reader, its sometimes hard to pick out the best reviews- I'm sure it must be the same for others as well.

So today, as a 'summer sharer' activity, I'd like to invite anyone who wants to provide links to what they consider the best reviews on their blogs. If you don't have a blog, then feel free to link to goodreads etc, or to post a brief review in the comments.

Let's make this post a true 'Review Resort'!

Over to you:
Share some of your best reviews!




Pop back here tomorrow morning for another 'Suggested Activity'!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...