Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Suggested Activity 17: Do some writing

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Suggested Activity 17: Do some writing

Do some writing

'The Story Factory Reading Zone' readers say:
I don't write nearly as much as I used to, but I have started a novel and I write the occasional humorous essay. And I write lists. Lots.
I'm a sci-fi fiction writer. I also write vampire romance (but none of that Twilight crap). I also love to write concise poetry.

OK, so if you're a blog writer (or an author) then this won't really be something different to do. However maybe you could consider writing something a bit different. If you're a blogger then I would recommend trying out the 'one-minute writer' meme (which I sometimes post on The Story Factory Writing Zone'). It sets you a topic to write for one-minute on each day- you never know what will come up!

Over to you: Do you enjoy writing? If so, what sort of things do you write?


If you consider yourself a writer (or just fancy having a go) you might want to pop over to 'The Story Factory Writing Zone' for this afternoon's 'Summer Sharer'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...