Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Blog Feature: My Reading List

Sunday 7 August 2011

Blog Feature: My Reading List

Today I'd like to introduce you to 'My Reading List', a blog run by Mozette. Mozette is one of 'The Story Factory's followers. She is also a fellow bookcrossing and I'm really glad to have her with us. Like me, she runs a whole series of blogs, and whilst a different one was featured on the weekly schedule, its 'My Reading List' that I'm going to feature now.

I absolutely love the colourful background of this blog, the stack of books filling my screen as the page loads. Scrolling down, you finally find your way to the posts below. The writing style draws you in straight away- it really feels like she's talking to you. It is at this moment you realise it's true when it says 'author' in the profile section. Books truly seem to dominate Mozette's life, which means that through her talk about them you feel like you are truly getting a glimpse into her world. Alongside posts about books bought and reviews, the conversation has recently wandered off into topics such as books featured in movies and dream bookstores. This results in a varied content that, whilst book-related, is mixed enough to ensure the interest of lots of different readers. I thoroughly enjoy looking through this blog, I just wish I had more time to read it.

Click here to read it for yourself. 

Over to you:
I'd love to hear what you thought of Mozette's blog (and I'm sure she would as well).
Why not take a look and then post here or over there (or even better, in both places).


Tomorrow (after the start of the week post), I'll be suggesting another summer activity here on 'The Story Factory Reading Zone' and then, in the afternoon, it'll be time for another 'Summer Sharer' on 'Crafty Creations'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...